TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
Read the dialogue and answer the questions.
a. Who is from Australia? ____________________.
b. How old is Pierre? ____________________.
c. What does Sophia do? ____________________.
Sophia : Hi, my name’s Sophia and this is Pierre. He’s from France.
Gabriela : Hi, I’m Gabriela. Nice to meet you.
Sophia : Nice to meet you too. Are you Spanish?
Gabriela : No, I’m from Australia.
Sophia : Oh, great!
Pierre : Are you from Sydney, the capital?
Gabriela : Yes, I’m from Sydney but it’s not the capital. It is Canberra. It’s a nice city. Are you from Paris, Pierre?
Pierre : No, I’m from Lyon. How old are you Gabriela?
Gabriela : I’m 22.
Pierre : Me too! Sophia is 23.
Gabriela : Are you from Italy, Sophia?
Sophia : No, I’m not! I’m from Portugal. I’m an engineer. What do you do Gabriela?
Gabriela : I’m an instructor and I’m here to do a masters’ degree in teaching.
Pierre : And I’m here to study acting. I’m an actor. We all have different jobs.
Match the halves to make sentences.
1. Pierre is from ____________ a) twenty-three years old.
2. Gabriela is ____________ b) France.
3. Canberra is the capital of ____________ c) acting.
4. Sophia is ____________ d) an instructor.
5. Pierre studies ____________ e) Australia.
Read the statements and write true (T) or false (F).
1. Sophia, Pierre and Gabriela are all from England.
2. Pierre is from Paris.
3. All the students have different careers.
4. Pierre and Gabriella are of the same age.
5. Sophia is an actress and she studies acting.
Choose the correct option.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 10 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevaplarının Hepsi İçin Tıkla