Fill in the gaps with the possessive adjectives (my-your-his-her-its-our-their).
1. I have got a brother. ________________ name is Joe.
2. What’s ________________ nationality? – She is Spanish.
3. Mrs. Harwey is ________________ English teacher. We like her lessons.
4. Tina has got twins. ________________ names are Lily and Tony.
5. There is a lovely house in town. ________________ colour is pink.
6. When is ________________ birthday? – It’s in June.
7. I love ________________ new room because it’s big.
Look at the map. Give the directions.
1. A: Excuse me! Is there a bank around
B: Yes, there is one near here. First,
2. A: How can I get to the library?
Complete the text with the correct forms of the verb to be (am /is /are)
Hi everybody, This __Emily. She __ my best friend. Her mum and dad__doctors. They__from Canada. She __ a very good friend. She __polite and also funny. She __ here now because she__ in Canada and I miss her a lot. Who __your best friend? Introduce your best friend writing a paragraph as in exercise 9.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 14 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevaplarının Hepsi İçin Tıkla
23 Haziran 2018