Read the text and tick (ü) the true statements.
a. This house is an interesting house.
b. All the things in this house are in a star shape.
c. The house has got a big garden but there isn’t a swimming pool in it.
d. There are two bedrooms and a living room in this house.
Hello everybody! Welcome to my house. My father is an architect and look at his amazing work. This is our beautiful
house in Mexico. It’s not an ordinary house. It’s a seashell house. Our house has got two floors. There is a living room and a kitchen downstairs. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a study upstairs. In the living-room we have got a large sofa and a TV. There is a kitchen next to our living room. There is a fridge, a cooker and a sink in it. My room is upstairs. It’s between my parents’ room and the bathroom. There is a bed, a chest of drawers and a mirror on the wall. In the bathroom there is a shower. There is a shower, a sink and a closet. They are all in a sea shell shape even the water taps. Our house has got a big garden and there is a private swimming-pool in it.
Answer the questions.
1. What is different about this house?
2. How many rooms are there in this house?
3. What has the boy got in his bedroom?
4. Is this house interesting for you? Why? / Why not?
Write the words in the correct columns.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 16 Cevabı Meb Yayınları Yeni Müfredat
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevaplarının Hepsi İçin Tıkla